Roofed Forest Biome
The Woodland Mansion spawns exclusively in the Roofed Forest Biome.
The exterior structure of a Woodland Mansion varies, however it is always generated with 2-3 floors and a Cobblestone foundation beneath it.
The interior of the Woodland Mansion generates randomly and may vary in structure from each mansion to the next. Generally the interior consists of a large foyer and many generated rooms containing various blocks and items. Evokers and Vindicators spawn in certain rooms.
Loot in Woodland Mansions spawn under three different groups. The distribution is as follows.
|Group 1 count: 1-3|
|Music Disc #13||75/645||11.6%||1|
|Group 2 count: 1-4|
|Group 3 count: 3|
|Based upon 1.7.0 behavior pack|
- A Woodland Mansion is the only place where Evokers and Vindicators spawn naturally. Once killed, the Evokers and Vindicators won't spawn again.
- The Totem of Undying can only be found in Woodland Mansions, since only Evokers drop them.
- Some rooms are hidden and require mining through walls.
- Before Update 1.2, Banners would not spawn in Woodland Mansions and the floors were made of Birch Planks instead of Oak.
- Before Update 1.8, there was a glitch where Woodlands Mansions would occasionally spawn in Plains Biomes.
NaturalLava Pools • Tree (Fallen) • Caves • Ice Spikes • Giant Mushrooms • Moss Stone Boulders • Mineral Vein • Ravine • Fossil
Small StructuresWitch Hut • Desert Well • Igloo • Library • Dungeon
Large StructuresAbandoned Mineshaft (Mesa) • Woodland Mansion • Temples (Jungle | Desert) • Stronghold • Ocean Monument • Village • Shipwreck
Nether StructuresNether Fortress • Glowstone Cluster
End StructuresEnd City • Chorus Tree • End Portal • End Gateway Portal