Gandalf. Need I say more?
Okay, I'll say a little bit more. My name is Gandalf (or Mithrandir, or 707Mithrandir) and I enjoy making edits on these wiki pages. I have mainly focused on little grammar mistakes or made some pages flow better, but I somehow did enough to rank #3 on this wiki, as well as earn the status of Discussions Moderator (so if you have any problems with threads, comments ect., or if you need som edits undone, then you can contact me at my message wall). I am also active on the LotR Minecraft Mod Wiki, and I have both the PC and PE versions of Minecraft. Observe:
|PE||This user has the Minecraft based on Bedrock engine.|
|PC||This user has the PC version of Minecraft.|
Anyway, I have other hobbies besides editing pages and breaking blocks. I am very fond of dragging hobbits into adventures (and if you don't know, they are not fond adventures). I also enjoy blowing colorful smoke rings and sending them every which way, killing Orcs, and making fireworks.
- Reach 10,000 edits
- Reach 15,000 edits
- Reach 20,000 edits
- Reach 3,000 mainspace edits
- Reach 5,000 mainspace edits
- Reach 10,000 mainspace edits
- Learn a coding language
- Become an Administrator
- Helped Thorin and Company on their quest to reclaim Erebor
- Helped the White Council drive Sauron from Dol Guldor
- Caught Sam Gamgee eavesdropping
- Led the Fellowship of the Ring
- Reached 100 edits
- Reached 1,000 edits
- Reach 5,000 edits
- Reached 100 mainspace edits
- Reached 1,000 mainspace edits
- Reached 2,000 mainspace edits
- Become a Moderator
- Become a Discussions Moderator
- Minecraft Pocket Edition Wiki: semi-active; Discussions Moderator.
- Minecraft PC Wiki: Inactive; Content Mod
- The Lord of the Rings Minecraft Mod Wiki: inactive; regular user.
- Diep.io Wiki: Inactive; regular user.
- Minecraft Future Ideas Wiki: Inactive: Bureaucrat
- I joined this wiki on May 25, 2015.
- My first edit was a grammar fix on the Ghast page.
- I was promoted to the Moderator position on August 25, 2015.
- I was promoted to the Discussions Moderator position on March 14, 2017.
- I have read The Lord of the Rings twice, and I am reading it a third time.
Well, anyway, if you want to know even more about me, try reading The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (or at least watch the movies). If you have any questions about MCPE or MCPC, you can ask me. In fact, I'll gladly talk about anything if you are in the mood for a chat.