(Only available when Experimental Gameplay is enabled in world settings)
- Added new flowers: Lily of the Valley and Cornflower.
- Added spruce, birch, jungle, acacia and dark oak signs.
- Added new stair, slab, and wall variants:
- Stone stairs and slabs
- Granite stairs, slabs and walls
- Polished Granite stairs and slabs
- Diorite stairs, slabs and walls
- Polished Diorite stairs and slabs
- Andesite stairs, slabs and walls
- Polished Andesite stairs and slabs
- Sandstone walls
- Smooth Red Sandstone stairs and slabs
- Nether Quartz stairs and slabs
- Brick walls
- Stone Brick walls
- Mossy Stone Brick stairs, slabs and walls
- Nether Brick walls
- End Stone Brick stairs, slabs and walls
- Prismarine walls
- Red Sandstone walls
- Red Nether Brick stairs, slabs and walls
- Smooth Sandstone stairs and slabs
- Moss Stone stairs and slabs
- Added a new option to the
/gamerulecommands called showDeathMessages which allows players to select whether a message appears in chat when a player or tamed mob dies.
- Added new "Immediate Respawn" option with associated
- Added new
/tellrawcommand, enables the use of raw text formatting to be able to send translatable text output to chat using JSON.
- Added several new loading screen tips and trivia suggested by the community!
- A notification is now sent to chat when a tamed animal dies (MCPE-35138).
- Tripwires are now activated when broken, unless broken with Shears.
- Improved performance when using Function commands; they are now pre-compiled on world reload.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when replacing a wooden door with an iron one (MCPE-37941).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using pickblock on a Chest filled with written books.
- Updated low disk space error message.
- Held items now show the correct texture when changing resource packs (MCPE-38302).
- Fixed touch controls so players no longer get stuck in sneak position when underwater (MCPE-38212).
- Fixed Panda feeding animation.
- Crossbows no longer fire accidentally when interacting with blocks or mobs on touch screen devices (MCPE-38321).
- Crossbows can now be used to hit mobs (MCPE-38314).
- The Trident throwing animation no longer gets mixed up with the new crossbow animation (MCPE-38358).
- Fixed the issue with breaking blocks when trying to fire a crossbow on touch screen devices (MCPE-38465).
- Added new notification for worlds that have missing templates, with a prompt to redownload the relevant template from the store if necessary.
- Improved text entry in various fields - text boxes can be highlighted and selected using the keyboard.
- The skin picker menu now only displays progress/loading animation when online.
- Fixed missing "Save to Microsoft account" message when saving purchases on Nintendo Switch in handheld mode.
- Players can no longer change their customised player permissions in multiplayer games.
- Fixed remaining commands that use relative coordinates that are below y3 (MCPE-35130).
- Shulker Boxes now push mobs when opening (MCPE-22480).
- Error messages are now more informative when trying to join an unavailable world.
- Fixed a remaining issue that could cause a sudden change in direction on touch screen devices (MCPE-35910).
- Falling block entities can now be killed using commands (MCPE-38300).
- Defeating the Ender Dragon now drops the correct amount of XP and generates a Dragon Egg in converted worlds (MCPE-28864).
- Vines collected with silk touch tools can be used correctly in Banner designs (MCPE-35134).
- End gateway portals now work correctly even if the destination area has already been generated (MCPE-19699).
- Dropped items are now correctly displaced by slabs and glass (MCPE-12025).
- Improved marketplace navigation when using a controller or keyboard.
- Fixed the swimming animation of the "Syrena" skin in Pirates of the Caribbean Mash-up pack.
- Repeating Command Blocks now keep their 'always active' state when cloned (MCPE-36340).
- Clocks and Compass items now load in correctly when joining a world (MCPE-36952).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.