- Scoreboards are no longer behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed Entities body parts on various Android devices (MCPE-34385).
- Fixed an exploit that allowed custom skins with custom and invisible geometry, causing unfair advantages in multiplayer sessions (MCPE-37343).
- Skeleton Horses and Zombie Horses no longer die after a certain amount of time (MCPE-35215).
- Locator Maps now indicate the proper direction when riding in a Boat.
- Ender Dragons no longer ignore the ground when not in The End dimension.
- Fixed an issue from previous beta versions that prevented blocks and items from being picked up in certain conditions.
- Blocks and items that are thrown or mined no longer have repetitive bouncing motions.
- Minecarts no longer have shaking animation on straight rails and won't get stuck in solid blocks.
- Entities that are killed and have the
has_gravity: falseoption in their physics component no longer float upwards.
- Isotropic settings are once again respected when altered in
- Adding points to many entities on a Scoreboard now groups all entities into the command feedback.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.