- Added basic Scoreboard functionality – Enable with the Experimental Gameplay toggle. More Scoreboard features will be coming in later releases.
- Food can now be eaten in Creative mode and Peaceful difficulty.
- Command Block functionality can now be toggled using the
- Mentions of player names are now highlighted yellow in chat.
- Typing in chat will show an autocomplete list of player names.
- Made it easier to find purchased content, search, and go home from the top of the Marketplace screen.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when breaking a door that many Villagers were trying to open or enter (MCPE-34742).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to stack Explorer Maps when trading with a Cartographer Villager.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Trident with Channeling was shot from a Dispenser and hit a mob or player during a thunderstorm.
- It is now easier to see through water in Flat worlds (MCPE-36078, MCPE-35244).
- If a pet forgets what player is their owner after updating the game, it will sit down and wait for someone to interact with them & this player becomes the new owner of the pet. The pet doesn't need to be re-tamed with items (MCPE-33152).
- Monster Spawners no longer drop as items after an explosion (MCPE-32657).
- Crouching on Ladders will no longer stop when opening the pause menu or inventory screen (MCPE-33209).
- Rails are once again broken by flowing water.
- Land-based mobs now play sounds underwater.
- Fixed visual effects not appearing when using an enchanted Trident with Riptide (MCPE-34448).
- Sound once again resumes after receiving a notification on iOS devices (MCPE-15841).
- Mobs can no longer spawn in small gaps unless they can fit (MCPE-31193).
- Flaming arrows once again ignite Minecarts with TNT (MCPE-35776).
- Fixed several items not stacking properly in inventory and Chests when using touch input (MCPE-32347).
- Barrier Blocks can no longer be destroyed by the Ender Dragon (MCPE-34410).
- When dealing killing blows to mobs using Knockback, they now actually get knocked back! (MCPE-19222).
- Infinity Bow arrows are no longer picked up immediately after being fired when the Bow is slightly drawn (MCPE-35821).
- Enderman can no longer spawn in two block high gaps with Slabs above (MCPE-28626).
- Cured Zombie Villagers spawned from Zombie Villages can now be traded with (MCPE-34603).
- Mobs can now walk through Soul Sand with Nether Wart (MCPE-12719).
- Banners now have the correct placing and breaking sounds (MCPE-31188).
- Renamed Spawn Eggs now produce renamed mobs.
- Fixed trapdoors losing their orientation after being cloned.
- Item tooltips that display
Can be placed onnow show the proper translation for the given blocks.
- Fixed structures generating inside Ocean Monuments.
- Fixed overlapping text on the Enchantment Table screen.
- Raw Cod and Cooked Cod items are now properly named.
- Armored Withers can no longer be damaged with thrown Tridents.
- Adjusted in-hand placement of Bows and Tridents in split screen.
- Fixed input on Minecarts with Command Block not saving between game sessions.
- Pigs with Saddles now throw players off their back when they start moving though 2-block-high bodies of water.
- Fixed players getting stuck in the edges of Old Worlds at 128 or in the Void.
- The inventory of ridden mounts can no longer be accessed by another player while you are riding it.
- Synced cloud worlds on Xbox One now display the proper date on the Worlds list.
- Enchantment Books are no longer lost after using an Anvil to rename an item and adding an incompatible enchantment.
- Tridents with Loyalty no longer get lost in the void when used in the End.
- Drowned no longer have swimming animation while riding in boat.
- Removed the Take Half tooltip when highlighting the Anvil's output slot.
- Releasing a Tropical Fish from a Bucket of Fish no longer releases a random fish but the one that was originally caught.
- Using the Quick Move option now properly stacks the taken items with stacks of the same item in the player inventory when there is an empty hotbar slot.
- Phantom spawn eggs can now be obtained using Pick Block.
/subtitlecommand can now run whilst a title is visible on screen (MCPE-25685).
- Sea Pickles now break instantly in Survival mode (MCPE-36250).
- Swimming while moving the camera with touch controls no longer breaks blocks (MCPE-33470).
- Autofill commands now recognize a player name in brackets and places it between quotes (MCPE-34913).
- Leads no longer detach and disappear when reentering a world (MCPE-33263).
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes not possible for a player to place a block in the same block space where they are standing (MCPE-31030).
/teleportcommand now reliably teleports riders with entities.
- Players no longer teleport to vehicles/mobs that are hit by an Ender Pearl when the vehicle/mob is in the player's render distance.
- When a player equips a carved Pumpkin as a helmet, the player's marker now disappears from the Locator Maps of other players.
- Only the player riding a mount can now access the mount's inventory.
- Players using controllers can again drop held items while in a minecart.
- Mobs now stop moving when all movement components are removed from their behavior.
- Using behavior files to change the shooting location of a projectile no longer makes the projectile shoot and miss the target.
- Horses in the same boat as you no longer get hit when targeted by blocks in front of you (MCPE-30299).
- Items can once again be dropped while in a boat.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the settings screen right after loading a resource pack.
- Cursor d-pad input no longer gets stuck on the inventory screen or pause menu (MCPE-33895).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.