The following Betas have been released in connection with this update:
- Update 1.7/build 2 aka 18.104.22.168.
- Update 1.7/build 3 aka 22.214.171.124.
- Update 1.7/build 5 aka 126.96.36.199.
- Update 1.7/build 7 aka 188.8.131.52.
- Update 1.7/build 9 aka 184.108.40.206.
/scoreboard- used to keep track of how many times an entity has completed a specific objective.
- Mentions of player names are now highlighted yellow in chat.
@in chat will show an autocomplete list of player names.
- Command Block functionality can now be toggled using the
- Made it easier to find purchased content, search, and go home from the top of the Marketplace screen.
- Links to Marketplace content can now be sent using the share button.
- Fixed the cause of over 20 crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Trident with Channeling was shot from a Dispenser and hit a mob or player during a thunderstorm.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when breaking a Door that many Villagers were trying to open or enter (MCPE-34742).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a 128x Resource Pack on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to stack Explorer Maps when Trading with a Cartographer Villager.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the settings screen right after loading a resource pack.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when backing out of a Realm's edit menu after attempting to download a world but not having enough free space.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed custom Skins with custom and invisible geometry, causing unfair advantages in multiplayer sessions (MCPE-37343).
- Added additional messaging to disable Multiplayer in world settings to play split-screen without a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Guests rejoining in a different order than they joined for the first time no longer generate different progress during split-screen gameplay.
- Synced cloud worlds on Xbox One now display the proper date on the Worlds list.
- Fixed player permission issues that prevented players from building or mining.
- Fixed Super Mario Mash-up Pack worlds not opening if created before version 1.6.0 (MCPE-37327).
- Fixed textures not applying on Nintendo Switch when the world is hosted on another platform.
- Fixed split-screen players not being able to join Local Network games on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed Microsoft Account sign-in failures on Nintendo Switch.
- Crouching on Ladders will no longer stop when opening the pause menu or inventory screen (MCPE-33209).
- Swimming while moving the camera with touch controls no longer breaks blocks (MCPE-33470).
- Items can once again be dropped while in a Boat.
- The Looting III enchantment once again increases mob loot drop chances (MCPE-35307).
- When a player equips a Carved Pumpkin as a helmet, that player's marker now disappears from the Locator Maps of other players.
- Players no longer teleport to vehicles/mobs that are hit by an Ender Pearl when the vehicle/mob is in the player's render distance.
- Fixed players getting stuck in the edges of Old Worlds at 128 or in the Void.
- When dealing a killing blow to mobs using Knockback, they now actually get knocked back (MCPE-19222).
- Enchanted Books are no longer lost after using an Anvil to rename an item and adding an incompatible enchantment
- Tridents with Loyalty no longer get lost in the Void when used in The End.
- Raw Cod and Cooked Cod items are now properly named.
- Phantom Spawn Eggs can now be obtained using Pick Block.
- Players using controllers can again drop held items while in a Minecart.
- Leads no longer detach and disappear when reentering a world (MCPE-33263).
- Infinity Bow Arrows are no longer picked up immediately after being fired when the Bow is slightly drawn (MCPE-35821).
- Renamed spawn eggs now produce renamed mobs.
- Flaming arrows once again ignite Minecarts with TNT (MCPE-35776).
- If a pet forgets what player is their owner after updating the game, it will sit down and wait for someone to interact with them & this player becomes the new owner of the pet. The pet doesn't need to be re-tamed with items (MCPE-33152).
- Mobs can now walk through Soul Sand with Nether Wart (MCPE-12719).
- Skeleton Horses and Zombie Horses no longer die after a certain amount of time (MCPE-35215).
- Horses in the same boat as you no longer get hit when targeted by blocks in front of you (MCPE-30299).
- Releasing a Tropical Fish from a Bucket of Fish no longer releases a random fish but the one that was originally caught.
- Armored Wither Skeletons can no longer be damaged with thrown Tridents.
- Drowned no longer have swimming animation while riding in boat.
- The inventory of ridden mounts can no longer be accessed by another player while you are riding it.
- Mobs can no longer spawn in small gaps unless they can fit (MCPE-31193).
- Endermen no longer spawn in two block high gaps with Slabs above (MCPE-28626).
- Cured Zombie Villagers spawned from Zombie Villages can now be traded with (MCPE-34603).
- Pigs with Saddles now throw players off their back when they start moving though 2-block-high bodies of water.
- Fixed a bug where it was sometimes not possible for a player to place a block in the same block space where they are standing (MCPE-31030).
- Sea Pickles now break instantly in Survival Mode (MCPE-36250).
- Barrier Blocks can no longer be destroyed by the Ender Dragon (MCPE-34410).
- Monster Spawners no longer drop as items after an explosion (MCPE-32657).
- Rails are once again broken by flowing Water.
- A message now appears on the Realms list if Xbox Live privileges are preventing Realms from being played.
- Clarified the text that appears when replacing a world on a Realm.
- Ladders no longer generate in midair on village church structures.
- Fixed structures generating inside Ocean Monuments.
- Fixed entities missing body parts on various Android devices (MCPE-34385).
- It is now easier to see through water in Flat worlds (MCPE-36078, MCPE-35244).
- Adjusted in-hand placement of Bows and Tridents in split-screen.
- Fixed visual effects not appearing when using an enchanted Trident with Riptide (MCPE-34448).
- Sound once again resumes after receiving a notification on iOS devices (MCPE-15841).
- The proper sound now plays when the Wither is spawned (MCPE-35179).
- Banners now have the correct placing and breaking sounds (MCPE-31188).
- Land-based mobs now play sounds underwater.
- Fixed several items not stacking properly in inventory and Chests when using touch input (MCPE-32347).
- Using the Quick Move option now properly stacks the taken items with stacks of the same item in the player inventory when there is an empty hotbar slot.
- Cursor D-pad input no longer gets stuck on the inventory screen or pause menu (MCPE-33895).
- Removed the Take Half tooltip when highlighting the Anvil's output slot.
- Item tooltips that display Can break and Can be placed on now show the proper translation for the given blocks.
- Fixed incorrect button focus on the chat screen.
- Fixed formatted text getting cut off on the HUD.
- Fixed overlapping text on the Enchantment Table screen.
- Fixed input on Minecarts with Command Block not saving between game sessions.
- Fixed trapdoors losing their orientation after being cloned.
- Autofill Commands now recognize a player name in brackets and places it between quotes (MCPE-34913).
/teleportcommand now reliably teleports riders with entities.
/subtitlecommand can now run whilst a title is visible on screen (MCPE-25685).
- Updated templates for 1.7.0 with new assets and behaviors can be downloaded from https://minecraft.net/en-us/addons/.
- Using behavior files to change the shooting location of a projectile no longer makes the projectile shoot and miss the target.
- Mobs now stop moving when all movement components are removed from their behavior.
can_floatcomponent now works properly with
minecraft:navigation.floaton flying mobs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.