- Coordinates, Fire Spreads, TNT Explodes, Mob Loot, Tile Drops, and Natural Regeneration can now be toggled from the world edit screen without enabling cheats.
- Increased the spawn rate of animals to make them easier to find.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when signing into Xbox Live on Android devices.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when moving items in Beacons and Enchantment Tables when using Pocket UI.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading chunks.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when rendering Moon phases and game time was negative.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when editing a world or Realm name that was more than six characters in length.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused items, experience, and player positions to change after rejoining a world.
- Creepers will now stop walking when they are about to explode.
- Creepers will no longer explode after losing their line of sight of players.
- Blocks can once again be continually placed while sneaking.
- Wither Skeletons will once again spawn in Nether fortresses.
- Animals are now attracted to Food if the player is outside of a fenced area or standing inside a Fence block.
- Animals can once again be lured over uneven terrain without losing interest.
- Text entry no longer continues on the first line of a sign even after creating a new line.
- Fixed Signs with formatting (§) not being able have new lines of text.
- Safe Screen Area now has independent horizontal and vertical options and can be set separately on each platform.
- Pocket UI now respects Screen Safe Area and fixed the iPhone X default Screen Safe Area.
- Graphical artifacts no longer appear in split-screen when riding a pig.
- Fixed the labels of 'Back' buttons on menu screens.
- Book and Quill text is now readable with the Natural texture pack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.