Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
- New Marketplace content.
- The 12 days of Minecraft, available from December 21st to January 1st. Each item is only available for 24 hours.
- Fixed the hang and crash when converting very large worlds (Xbox One).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using Firework Rockets converted from an old world (Xbox One).
- Android players no longer lose access to purchased content when reinstalling the game.
- Generation Seeds should no longer randomly change to 0 or generate a world it shouldn't-seed truncation errors were fixed.
- Minecraft Realms purchases aren't blocked anymore with the “This name is not allowed” message.
- Players no longer take damage when running down Stairs.
- [LT] and [RT] can now be used to change tabs in the Inventory when playing in VR.
- Fixed Villager Trading screen not appearing and 'Trade' tooltip missing after conversion of Greek Mythology Mash-Up World (Xbox One).
- Horses can once again breed in converted worlds (Xbox One).