Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
- Minecraft Realms Clubs
- An updated look for Horses, Mules, and Donkeys.
- Changed the color of the menu button hover state to improve accessibility.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exiting a world with a ticking area.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when world chunks were discarded.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when resuming the application (Windows 10).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing users (Xbox One).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when navigating the Minecraft Store.
- Free Marketplace content no longer requires signing in to Xbox Live to download.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to unlock Achievements when cheats were enabled.
- Skins will now change when purchased and equipped in the in-game Skin Picker.
- Fixed Villagers not picking up Food or breed in converted worlds (Xbox One).
- All End Gateway portals will now convert properly from old worlds (Xbox One).
- Spider Jockeys no longer disappear after world conversion (Xbox One).
- Consumable items can now be repurchased on servers.
- Fixed block placement not being as easy as it should be when holding down place block.
- Increased the joystick deadzone on Windows Mixed Reality controllers.
- Players will no longer suffocate inside blocks after getting out of Bed.
- Boats will now be descend smoothly on ice blocks.
- Extra layers of Snow will no longer appear in snowy biomes after reloading a world.
- Tools no longer disappear when dispensed to a player's empty inventory slot.
- Fixed Redstone not powering horizontally adjacent blocks.
- Animals can once again jump over blocks while being lured with food.
- Decreased the spawn rate of Zombie Pigmen from Nether portals.
- Pistons will now stack in the inventory and will not be lost after crafting.
Graphical / Audio
- Black lines no longer appear on the edges of blocks when riding in a Minecart.
- Minecarts will no longer make footstep sounds.
- Sound effects will no longer play when disconnected from a world.
- Food particles now appear when feeding all types of animals.
- Fixed graphic corruption on the paper doll (Windows Mixed Reality).
- Items no longer disappear when painted in the crafting inventory with touch controls.
- The inventory cursor no longer gains a durability bar after dropping damaged items.
- The Screen Size prompt slider is now active by default when loading the game for the first time.
- Store items will no longer appear twice in the same category.
- Menus are now properly aligned, regardless of Screen Safe Area value.
- Fixed text when disembarking a boat with touch controls.
/executeis now much more reliable.
- Teleporting a non-host player no longer causes entities riding that player to dismount.
- Teleporting entities to or from a ticking area will no longer fail to render or be non-interactive.
New Marketplace Content
- Alteria by Razzleberries
- Jurassic Depths by Everbloom Studios
- Winter Mini-Games Festival by Noxcrew
- Dropper of Horrors by Noxcrew
- Winter Fest by Blockception
- Ugah Ugah by Pathway Studios
- Kingdom Assault by Blockception
- The Kingdom by Pixel²
- Holly Jolly by Eneija
- Festive Birdies! by 57Digital
- Winter Festival Skin Pack by Noxcrew
- K-Pop: Pink Star by Pathway Studios