The following Betas was released before the final release, with the following changelogs:
- New Recipe Book toggle.
- Ability to view the Creative inventory in fullscreen (on Classic UI).
- Content rating system for the Marketplace.
- Pressing the A button in the Creative inventory with a controller will now place one Item in the Inventory.
- Pressing the Y button with a controller will place a full stack, and X will clear the hotbar in Creative mode.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the skin picker.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using uppercase letters in
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the
/fillcommand with several different Blocks.
- Decreased the sensitivity of placing Blocks.
- Fixed Torches and other light sources giving off very little light when Smooth Lighting was enabled.
- Attacking or mining with an Enchanted Book will no longer apply the Book's Enchantment.
- Cobweb will now drop as an item when cut with Shears.
- Food particles now appear when feeding Mobs.
- All Mobs can now be spawned on Water by Players.
- It's now easier to see the texture animation of flowing Water.
- When placing layered Snow, only one Block will now be taken from the Inventory.
- Flint and Steel no longer takes damage when hitting Mobs.
/pick blockon Giant Mushrooms will no longer give unobtainable Mushroom Blocks.
- Arrows that are picked up will now join an existing stack in the offhand slot, not creating a separate stack.
- Minecarts and Boats can no longer be destroyed by Ender Pearls.
- Doors and Fence Gates can now be placed on Grass Path Blocks.
- Items moving in flowing water will no longer have jittery movement.
- Dead Bushes can now be replaced when placing blocks and items.
- Decreased the hitbox size on crops.
- The hitbox size of Nether Wart will now increase as it grows.
- Light Gray Shulker Boxes now have the proper name.
- Shulker Boxes now only give a full Redstone signal when filled with 27 full item stacks.
- Top Snow is now destroyed immediately after placing water or Lava over it.
- Food particles no longer come out of Players' foreheads.
- Crafting and Container screens now close when a Player takes damage from another Player or Mob.
- It is no longer possible for Players to place a block in the same space they are sneaking, causing them to fall.
- Uncraftable and unobtainable items no longer appear in the Recipe Book in Survival mode.
- The tooltip for Stone variants in the Recipe Book now properly show they're in the "Nature" category.
- Mooshrooms now display a particle effect when sheared.
- Eating and drinking animations are now visible when a Player is seen from third-person view while under the Invisibility Status Effect
- Additional Map items are no longer lost when more than one Map is placed in an Anvil’s input slot while creating a Locator Map.
- Fixed Player's camera Y-value from flickering up/down when the Player teleports.
- Fixed "Custom" skin name appearing as placeholder text on Player skin change notifications.
- Fixed the left leg being rotated the wrong way on Armor Stand poses.
- Scroll bars in menus no longer jitter when using the right stick to scroll.
- When pressing tab to complete a command, the choices are now sorted correctly.
- Flower and Beds are now properly cloned by the
- Using the
/givecommand when the inventory is full will drop items in front of the Player.
- Resource Packs downloaded from the store will no longer appear in the Behavior Packs section of the Storage screen.
- Content is now fully removed from Storage if deleted after restarting the game.
- The "Import started" notification will no longer be delayed to appear when importing large content packs.
- Several fixes to Marketplace menus.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when destroying a Pistons during its extend animation and there is a Block on top of the Piston.
- Flying is no longer activated when trying to sprint in water with Auto Jump enabled in Creative mode.
- Hitting Mobs will now produce an impact/damage sound.
- Parrots will now react to being on fire in Survival mode but will no longer burn when perched on a Player's shoulder in Creative mode.
- Pistons no longer get stuck or break randomly.
- Non-full blocks no longer appear as the full width of a block when moved by Pistons.
- Blocks moved by Pistons no longer leave stretched graphical artifacts.
- The Ender Dragon can no longer get stuck in Boats.
- Sheep that spawned from breeding will now drop loot.
- Fixed Banner items being too bright.
- Slightly increased the spawn rate of Ocelots.
- Players without block breaking permissions can no longer break crops by jumping.
- Fixed an incorrect error message when the
/replaceitemcommand has an out of range value.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.