Update 1.2.10 was a minor update for Minecraft|Minecraft]]. Beta build 1 was released January 24th, 2018 for all devices. The final release February 7th, 2018 have reverted many of the changes from the beta build 1 due to instability. See final changelog, which was preceded by a Beta version with beta changelog.
- Gamepad cursor sensitivity can now be adjusted in Controller settings.
- Increased tick radius range, which can be adjusted when creating or editing a world.
- Enabling the Mute toggle will no longer suppress non-chat messages like players leaving and joining.
- Cartographer Villagers will now give maps for new Ocean Monuments and Woodland Mansions that are not in known generated chunks.
- Fixed the hunger bar not filling up in converted Xbox One worlds.
- Opening the chat screen with "/" no longer places the cursor before the slash.
- Changed the error message that appeared when attempting to purchase content and not having enough Minecoins.
- Players can no longer accidentally purchase marketplace content from the patch notes screen by repeatedly mashing the A button.