The following Betas have been released for this update:
- Update 1.13/build 1 aka 1.13.01
- Update 1.13/build 2 aka 1.13.02
- Update 1.13/build 4 aka 1.13.04
- Update 1.13/build 5 aka 1.13.05
- Update 1.13/build 6 aka 1.13.06
- Accessibility settings can now be accessed from in-game chat and have been revamped.
- Changed the font of menus.
- Added the ability to disable the chat prompt after entering the world.
- Added tab-complete for writing coordinate commands.
- Added new
PersistComponentcommand for mob persistence.
- Improved many map-making commands.(citation needed)
- Improved performance.
- Added a message that informs players whether a Marketplace pack is compatible with their version of Minecraft.
- Minecraft on iOS will no longer show the "Do you want to Close Minecraft?" pop-up since iOS doesn't support that app behavior.
- Map-making and add-on improvements.
- How-to-Play menu improvements.
- Structure Blocks
- Added Save and Load behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Added new textures and other functionalities.
- Added a feature where players can change chat colour in Experimental Gameplay.
- Illager captains.
- The player now correctly receives the bad omen effect whenever the Illager captain dies in combat with the player.
- Corrected the arm movement on Oculus Rift immersive mode.
- Fixed various text to speech reader issues
- Chat instructions no longer appear on screen each time the player travels through a portal (MCPE-45073)
- Fixed the spacing of some of the menu buttons
- Fixed sneaking while sleeping bug
- Fixed the positioning of several held items
- Fixed the hand placement for various Marketplace skins when holding an item
- Structure block wireframe toggle now properly hides and shows the wireframe
- Fixed Zombie Pigman sword position
- Fixed camera position when the player sleeps
- Fixed Elytra position for Marketplace skins that don’t use the standard humanoid model
- Structure block load mode now has include entities and remove blocks options
- Players no longer lose items when moving stacks of items into a Cartography Table
- Fixed some text characters with accents showing up as spaces instead (MCPE-47908)
- Fixed hand position when switching from item to bare hand in first person
- Adjusted position of player arms while holding maps for certain Marketplace skins with short and long arms
- Fixed an issue where using Education Edition in a world would also change the menus and options (MCPE-47952)
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur while downloading multiple marketplace items at the same time on some iOS devices
- Fixed a drop in performance when flying with elytra in The End
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Villagers tried to pathfind
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game after a multiplayer session
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to join a server
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a Phantom Spawn Egg on a mob spawner block
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading in Ocean Monuments
- Fixed issues related to unloaded chunks that could appear in Realms and Local worlds (REALMS-1553)
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in the loading screen when trying to join a world or use a Nether Portal (MCPE-44816)
- Leaves collected with Silk Touch now stack correctly with other leaves of the same type (MCPE-32347)
- Parrots now sit correctly on a player's shoulder when passing by
- Jukeboxes now stop playing music after being broken
- Wither health bar no longer disappears during the fight if the player moves away (MCPE-40881)
- Fixed the default recipe for Beds
- Joining a Realm through the 'joinable friends' list now loads the Realms UI rather than the normal multiplayer UI (MCPE-47731)
- Eating when using a nether portal can cause the player to teleport to a random location (MCPE-39147)
- Foxes no longer run away from players that are sneaking
- Foxes no longer run away instead of being tempted
- Foxes now move at the same speed in Bedrock and Java
- Added back the blue effect from Charged Creeper to Wither shield
- Foxes are no longer tempted by the player holding food
- Breeding two red Foxes in a snowy biome now makes a red Fox baby
- Fixed Fox nap goal cooldown
- Foxes no longer drown themselves while trying to catch and eat fish
- Villagers can now reach their job sites correctly (MCPE-47884)
- Trusted Foxes now correctly lose aggression after getting revenge
- Horizontal wood blocks now drop the correct version of block
- TNT can now crafted from red sand as well as normal sand
- Fixed duplicated 'Sign In' messages that were overlapping
- Removed duplicated download progress bar
- Add-Ons and Script Engine
- Blocks no longer stutter while falling when a script uses
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.