Update 1.0.3 was a minor update for Minecraft. It was released on February 9, 2017 for all devices, and consisted mainly of bug fixes. See changelog.
- Fixed some spacing when truncating bolded text.
- Tweaked spawn point selection to be “smarter” (e.g. avoid lava).
- Tweaked the textures of Flowers/Mushroom Blocks.
- Assorted texture fixes.
- Fixed a crash when a Server first started.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status.
- Fixed a Realms crash when a Player exits.
- Fixed a crash when using some Items.
- Fixed a server crash when a Player entered a mutated Biome
- Fixed an issue that caused Pressure Plates, Buttons, and other Redstone Items to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue with Hoppers not ticking the proper order.
- Fixed an issue that occured when destroying a Door.
- Fixed an issue with item duplication.
- Fixed an issue allowing a Player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway Portal Blocks.
- Observers' arrows should now point in the direction of power.
- Observers will no longer be able to be placed upside-down.
- Fixed an issue where Realms members that were not Friends were not being displayed.
- Bats should now spawn more often.
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where Buttons & other Redstone devices could get locked when a Redstone Lamp activated.
- Fixed some rendering geometry which created weird results.
- A Beta version was released ahead of the other platforms on January 31, 2017 for Android.