Update 0.9.5 was an update for Minecraft. It provided several new additions and various bug fixes. It was released for Android on July 24th 2014, Fire OS on July 26th 2014 and iOS on July 27th 2014.
- Bryce Mesa (A more mountainous mesa)
- Frozen Ocean (An ocean with ice blocks)
- Extreme Hills + (An even larger and rugged extreme hills.)
- Mountainous Jungle (A large rugged jungle.)
- Players near Extreme Hills Biome no longer respawn in mid air.
- (Android)- Reduced battery usage and canceled background rendering.
- Players no longer get stuck while "Locating Servers".
- Passive Mobs will no longer despawn.
- Improved the Performance.
- Increased the FPS in older devices.
- Fixed many problems caused by locking the device, such as freezing, crashing, world corruption and more (Android)
- Fixed a graphical corruption issue (missing Chunks, corrupted Chunks and Mobs) that happened when switching away from the game (Android)
- Fixed Chunks not loading in Multiplayer when the client device is slower than the server
- Fixed a crash when loading Superflat Worlds after updating from Update 0.9.0 to 0.9.2.
- Fixed a possible server crash when a Player disconnects from a Multiplayer world
- Fixed a possible crash or corruption when playing in Multiplayer as a client
- Fixed the fountain Water in Strongholds
- Fixed missing textures (Amazon Fire TV)
- Fixed a glitch where Acacia Wood on Acacia trees would be distorted.