Update 0.9.3 was an update for Minecraft that mainly consisted of bug fixes for Updates 0.9.0 and 0.9.2. It was released for Android devices only on 16th July 2014.
- View distance is no longer limited to 3 on Android
- The game will attempt to recover corrupt worlds
- Smooth Lighting on Wool
- Improved Multiplayer performance
- The game is running faster and free of crashes
- Improved rendering of fog and Chunk
- Mobs no longer spawn when on Peaceful Difficulty
- Fixed freezing when joining multiplayer worlds
- Fixed occasional freezing when respawning
- Fixed respawning with an invalid height
- Fix bug with Creeper sounds
- Proper client despawning of entities
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.