Update 0.13.0 was an update for Minecraft that was released on November 19, 2015.
Beta Builds were released on November 2nd, 2015, and the final build was Build 5.
- Redstone Mechanics
- Redstone Lamps
- Redstone Torches
- Pressure Plates
- Daylight Sensors
- Tripwire Hooks
- Iron Trapdoors
- Note Blocks
- Trapped Chests
- Iron Doors
- More types of Wooden Doors: Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia and Dark Oak.
- Detector Rail
- Activator Rail
Blocks and Items
- Redstone can now be placed as Redstone Dust.
- Boats are now faster.
- Bedrock Exclusive: Blocks destroyed with Silk Touch will not make Gravel fall.
- String can now be placed as Tripwire.
- Arrows travel slower in Water and Lava.
- Higher spawn rate for Ghasts and Slimes
- Skeletons now run away from Wolves
- Creepers run at a quicker speed when chased by an Ocelots.
For gallery, See Here