Pre-Release was the first test version of Minecraft, which was released exclusively for the Sony Xperia handheld console.
- Placing and destroying Blocks
- Clouds and Sky
- Hotbar with 9 slots
- Bright Grass and Leaves
- Wood Planks
- Diamond Block
- The only Gamemode that was available in this version was Creative Mode, but without the ability to fly.
- Clouds were removed after this update, and did not appear again until Update 0.6.0.
- TNT was removed after this update and didn't return until Update 0.4.0. Also, it could not explode when ignited.
- After Pre-Release, Pumpkins were removed and were not re-added until Update 0.8.0.
- After Pre-Release, Roses were removed and replaced by the Cyan Flower in the Update 0.1.0.
- In Update 0.14.2, there was a bug in the game where the clouds had the old texture from Pre-Release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.