Hostile Mobs are entities that pursue and attack the Player if they are within visible range. Hostile mobs have different modes of attacking the Player.
List of Hostile Mobs
|Zombie||Zombie Villager||Skeleton||Creeper||Slime||Wither Skeleton||Magma Cube||Silverfish||Elder Guardian||Guardian|
|Ghast||Blaze||Spider Jockey||Chicken Jockey||Witch||Husk||Stray||Wither||Pillager|
For Gallery, See Here
- Hostile Mob Spawn Eggs were added to Creative Mode in Update 0.9.0.
- Jockeys were added in Update 0.11.0 and could be found as rare spawns out of normal Spider and Zombie spawns.
- Ocelots are coded as Hostile Mobs but are actually Passive Mobs.
- After Update 1.0, Endermites are the smallest Hostile Mobs.
- Tiny Slimes are hostile to the Player but don't deal damage.
- Before Update 0.16.0, Hostile Mobs wielding Items had no chance of dropping the wielded item when killed.
- If The Player positions himself/herself within Double Tall Grass, Hostile Mobs will not be able to detect them.
- Parrots have the ability to mimic hostile mob sounds, although they are off-pitch and have a faster tempo. This feature was added in Update 1.2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.