- Blue Orchid
- Poppy (Replaced Cyan Flower in Update 0.9.0)
- Rose Bush
- Oxeye Daisy
- Azure Bluet
- Lily of the Valley
However, if the Flower is 2 Blocks high, it will drop one of itself.
- Before Update 0.9.0, there were only 2 types of Flowers: Dandelions and Cyan Flowers.
- Most Flowers can be placed in Flower Pots, except for two-block high Flowers.
- Even though the Cyan Flower was removed, Jeb stated it may be re-added.
- Sunflowers are the only Flower that points in a certain direction, that is, East.
- They can be used for navigation due to this property.
- Bug: Rarely, Flowers will glitch and grow on Gravel or Sand.
- Bug: In older versions, Flowers could sometimes be found floating in the air, or in Water/Lava.
- One example is the seed 999.
- Before Update 0.9.0, Flowers would be destroyed if they were placed in the dark.
- Iron Golems sometimes drop Poppies.
- During early beta builds, Mojang removed Rose due to system problems. They replaced it with Poppy.
- Rabbits are attracted to dandelions and will eat them to breed.
- Flowers, like torches and flower pots, can destroy stacks of Sand or Gravel when placed beneath.
- In a flower forest, when looked upon from above, if the player looks very carefully, they will notice that the flowers make a pattern.
- The Lily of the Valley and Cornflower were implemented in Update 1.9.
CropsCarrot • Wheat • Potato • Beetroot • Melon • Pumpkin • Sugar Cane • Cocoa Beans
FlowersTulip • Lilac • Azure Bluet • Poppy • Allium • Oxeye Daisy • Dandelion • Peony • Rose Bush • Blue Orchid • Sunflower
WildTall Grass • Double Tall Grass • Fern • Large Fern • Vines • Brown Mushroom • Red Mushroom • Cactus
TreesOak Tree • Spruce Tree • Birch Tree • Jungle Trees • Dark Oak Trees • Acacia Trees • Fallen Tree
SaplingsOak Sapling • Birch Sapling • Spruce Sapling • Jungle Sapling • Dark Oak Sapling • Acacia Sapling
The Nether/EndNether Wart • Chorus Fruit • Chorus Flower • Chorus Plant • Chorus Tree