Drowned are an underwater variant of Zombies. They will walk and swim in Oceans and Rivers, and attack any Player upon sight. When a Drowned spawns on land, it will immediately advance towards the nearest Water source, even during the night.
Drowned can easily be defeated using a high-tier Sword.
- Drowned will kill Turtles and break Turtle Eggs.
- Drowned were the first way of obtaining the Trident in survival.
- The Drowned's “secret drop” revealed to be the Nautilus Shell.
- There can be Drowned Chicken Jockeys.
- The skin of a Drowned mob is bigger in Bedrock Edition.
- If a Zombie drowns, it will begin shaking and become a Drowned. Additionally, if a Husk drowns, it will become a Zombie.
PassiveSheep • Cow • Mooshroom • Pig • Bat • Villager • Chicken • Squid • Turtle • Rabbit • Panda • Ocelot • Fish • Bat • Fox
HostileZombie (Zombie Villager • Husk) • Skeleton (Stray) • Creeper • Slime • Spider • Cave Spider • Guardian • Vex • Vindicator • Evoker • Ghast • Blaze • Magma Cube • Wither Skeleton • Witch • Endermite • Shulker • Silverfish • Phantom • Drowned
NeutralZombie Pigman • Enderman • Spider • Cave Spider • Polar Bear • Dolphin • Wolf
TamableWolf • Cat • Horse • Llama • Parrot
BossesEnder Dragon • Wither • Elder Guardian
Utility MobsIron Golem • Snow Golem
JockeysSpider Jockey • Chicken Jockey