Baby Mobs are smaller variants of Mobs, introduced in Update 0.6.0. They have a chance to spawn randomly instead of their adult variants. Some Passive Mobs, however, can be Bred by feeding two adults the Food required by them.
Baby Hostile Mobs
- As of Update 0.11.0, Baby Zombies and Baby Zombie Pigmen were added. They are faster versions of normal Zombies. They were the first Baby Hostile Mobs.
- As of Update 0.12.1 Baby Zombie Villagers were added. They appear when a Zombie kills a baby Villager. They can also spawn naturally; however, this is extremely rare.
- As of Update 0.15.0, Baby Husks were added. They are faster than normal Husks.
- Passive Baby animals do not drop anything when killed.
- Baby Turtles are the only baby mob to drop an item when it grows up.
- Spawning baby animals with breeding was added in Update 0.8.0.
- Baby Mobs are usually faster than their parent variants.
- If the Player holds a Spawn Egg on an animal, a baby animal of the same type will spawn.