Alpha 0.3.0 was a major update for Minecraft that was released on April 24, 2012 for Android and iOS devices.
- New sounds
- Crafting added: Minecraft Advanced Touch Technology Interface System (MATTIS)
- New Inventory
- Crafting Table
- Iron Ore (obtainable, but invisible in Inventory)
- Brick Slabs
- Brick Stairs
- Cobblestone Slabs
- Cobblestone Stairs
- Wooden Stairs
- Wooden Slabs
- Dandelion Yellow
- Wooden Axe, Wooden Shovel, Wooden Pickaxe, and Wooden Sword
- All Items need to be gathered, except Shears, Bricks and Glass.
- Added Bookshelves to Survival Mode.
- Cameras are now obtainable via inventory editor.
- When Bookshelves are destroyed, they drop 3 Bookshelves instead of 3 Books.
- Items have wrong images.
- All Items are craftable without a Crafting Table (Xperia Play only).
- Game restarts the device upon opening on some devices.
- Camera Glitch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.